Sunday, December 12, 2010

ENG 100 Evaluation

If your reading and writing practices have changed since this class, how have they been modified because of English 100?
I think my reading and writing has become better through the time I was in the class. The way I write and read, it seems like I look for more details to write about because Ms. Chastain would ask for more, and I’m glad she did because I have become better at wring my papers.
How have you become a better reader and/or writer?
Yes I have become a better reader and writer.
How has the blog encouraged you to write more thoroughly or has it not?
Yes it has, because if I don’t, I probably wouldn’t get all my points.
What did you like about having a blog in a reading and writing course?
I liked it because it gave me time to think about what I had to write. It was nice because it gave me time, and it didn’t have to be done by the end of the class.
How is the blog similar to a journal? How is it different from a traditional journal?
It’s similar because it is basically writing but instead your typing your thoughts on a computer and not a paper, and its different from a traditional journal because your typing it.
What kind of experience have you had for English 100? Please explain.
Experiences I had are basically, just a lot of memories because every assignment I wrote about was mostly about my mom or dad. It was personal because when I wrote about my dad I really missed him. Just talking about him and telling his story. Than reading the stories in the books made me think about life after I read them. Like how serious the struggle was in the stories and then how they overcame the situations that they went through.
What would you like to see change with this class including the smaller writing assignments and/or the task papers?
Nothing really, I liked the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment