Sunday, December 12, 2010

Evaluation on Task 4

·                     What is the thesis for your paper?
The thesis for my paper is, “When I was younger my mother read to me, and it made me want to read more.

·                     List the main points you make in your paper.
I make the points that reading and writing is valuable to our country and this world, and how Fredrick Douglass fought for his freedom by learning how to read and write. Then I talked about my experiences I had in my life about reading and writing.

·                     What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation?
Is to just add more detail and stick to the main subject and have a good flow between paragraphs.

·                     What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper?
Just stick to the main subject and have good details.


·                     How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote and how/when did you write them? For example, did you compose at the keyboard, did you write lots of notes to yourself, did you pre-write or outline, did you write in small chunks of time or sit down and produce an entire draft at one sitting?
I think about 2 drafts, and I wrote them about three days ahead of time. I typed it all on the computer, always kept it on the computer. I wrote a lot of notes too because I was talking ab out Fredrick Douglass.

·                     What would you do differently with this paper to make it more effectively, or what did you try to do that you just don’t think you got a good handle on?
I would probably rewrite how I went into every paragraph, because I want to do it better. I think I didn’t do good in that part.

·                     What are most pleased with about this paper?
The fact that I got it done, and how I learned more about the history of our country, and I thought I did pretty well about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment