Friday, September 24, 2010

Evaluation

What is the thesis for your paper?
When I think of my father, I think of a man of great standards.

List points that i made in my paper was that my father dedicated his life to God and his family, and that he was a strong hearted man.

What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation?
To add more details when i was explaing and talkin about my father.

What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper?
Mostly to just get rid of fragments i had in my paper that made no sense.

How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote and how/when did you write them? For example, did you compose at the keyboard, did you write lots of notes to yourself, did you pre-write or outline, did you write in small chunks of time or sit down and produce an entire draft at one sitting?
I wrote about two drafts, and wrote them about three days before the rough draft was do. I basically composed my  paper at the computer, with little ideas i had before i started it. Wrote in small chunks at a time, and was basically finished in three sittings.

What would you do differently with this paper to make it more effectively, or what did you try to do that you just don’t think you got a good handle on?
Nothing really, if I was to, i would just add more detail to it.

What are most pleased with about this paper?
I was most pleased about this paper because it was just things i needed to talk about and get off of my chest. I hope i told my fathers story well.

No comments:

Post a Comment