Thursday, September 2, 2010

Letter of Introduction

My name is Jeshurun Jubilee Nuu, Im 17 years of age, and i graduated from Truman High School. I am currently a freshman at Missouri Western State University. I was born in San Franciso, California. I moved here when I was 11 years old. My parents names are Luaono and Siuplu Nuu. I have a brother name John, and sister named Mau. Im the youngest of my family. My dad passed away on March 6th, 2010. It was a rought time but my family stayed strong. I was born into a religious family that was built on a foundation focused on God.
My writing experiences that I had in the past were pretty good, but some not so well. I'll say, about my senior year was the year i wrote some of my best papers i ever had. When I was a sophmore in high school, it was probably the worst time i ever wrote about anything. Never really focused on the main subject i was suppose to talk about. When i had some of my best papers. It was because i was focused and had help from any of my teachers. So my main focuse is to work hard and ask for help when i need it on writing papers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jay,

    Thank you for sharing.

    What is it that attracted you to Missouri Western State University?

    I'm sorry to hear about your father who passed away. It is never easy having a death in the family.

    Perhaps when you begin with a task paper, let's try to narrow the focus.

    Ms. Chastain

    ReplyDelete