Friday, September 24, 2010

A person that i thought writing about is my mother.

 Why are you interested in these subjects?
I'm interested on writing about her because I wanted to lean more about education in Samoa.

What makes him/her interesting and unique?
It makes my mother unique because  theirs not many times that you hear a woman talk about her education, and she's from a different contry.

What sort of questions would you ask and why?
Questions I would ask about to my mother would be, what was the name of the school that you went to?; was it taught in your language or in English? Basically just things that not many people from America know.

What sort of problems do you think may arise for Task Two?
Some problems would be, I would have to call her, and basically have an interview over the phone. Sometimes she would be busy, but not really sure how its going to play out, but we'll see.

What do you anticipate? Why?
I would anticipate that i would learn some new things about my mother, and learn th interviewing process.

What questions do you have for Task Two?
Can't really think of it right now but if i hve some i will ask you in class.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jay,

    I am very interested in learning about your mother's perspectives on education. Did she attend school outside of the United States? If so, do you intend to focus the interview on this? If not, what are you most interested in hearing about?

    Does your mom have an email or FB account? This may be an easier way to conduct an interview.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete