Monday, September 6, 2010

Thinking of Task One

My first idea that comes to me when thinking about writing my first paper is my Dad. Reasons I would write about him is because he was a great inspiration to me. He always supported our family, and did the best he could. If I was to run into some problems, it'll probably be about putting it all together. I always get stuck somewhere on any paper i write about. I anticipate that yes, I'm goin to run into problems and try my best to get through it. I don't have any questions right now but probably later.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jay,

    Writing about your father may be difficult, especially since he passed away so suddenly. You may find that it will be difficult to write about something so new to you. Oftentimes, we need to allow traumatic events like these to sit within us until we are finally ready to make sense of them.

    If you do decide to write about your father, I encourage you to support the claim (e.g. that he is significant) with stories that pertain to this claim.

    Ms. Chastain

    ReplyDelete